A LUXURIOUS NATURE
DASSA ZOUME'S AUBERGE
Dassa’s hostel is located near the north-east side of the main roundabout (Save, Parakou, Kandi, Malanville and Niger), the other side is heading north-west (Djougou, Natitingou, Pendjari Nature Parks and Burkina Faso). It dates back from the revolutionary period and was once a "People's Court". Dassa is located in the middle of a rocky cluster with 42 hills.
Open all year
Shaped like a “U”, the building hosts the rooms in the two branches. They are accessible from the external corridors and the base, where the restaurant is. The "U" opening leads on a very big garden which turns into bush at the back.
- There are 12 rooms: 6 with A/C and 6 with a television connected to the cable (RFI, TV5, etc ...). As in Grand Popo, all the rooms have a bathroom including toilet, shower and washbasin.
- A large bar overlooking the indoor dining room, a terrace serving as an outdoor restaurant.
- A meeting room often used by the NGOs of the region for their training programs etc...
- A room near the bar to watch television (cable).
- Hammocks in the garden to rest.
From Dassa, you can reach the Oueme River, 25 km away to the east. You can see hippos as you sail on canoes available on the spot.
You can also take walks in the hills and discover many fetishes.
FEES (last update 2016)
- Single ventilated rooms: 13 500 Fcfa – double: 15 000 Fcfa
- Single rooms with A/C: 18 500 Fcfa – double: 21 500 Fcfa
The continental breakfast costs 2 000 Fcfa and the complete (eggs, juices, etc…) 3800 Fcfa. A regular meal (starter, main course, dessert) costs about 8,500 FCFA (without drinks).
The currency used is the CFA Franc.
1 € = 655.957 Fcfa
In Dassa, you can pay your bill in Fcfa, €, $ or use a “Visa” credit card
There is a 1000 FCFA night tax per night and per person to pay in Benin.
DASSA ZOUME’s Auberge
B.P. 95 Dassa Zoumé
Phone (+229) 22 53 00 98
Manager’s cell (+229) 94 47 21 35
GRAND POPO'S AUBERGE
SOUTH OF BENIN
CENTER OF BENIN